Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still winter here





Yea it is still winter here! I am so excited, actually I am not, this is one long spring. We are trying to enjoy our selves.

A couple of weeks ago we went out to enjoy some "towing". Here is Isa on the back of the sled, she was a natural. I think we will get some dogs.










Then we checked out some very thick ice. Here is Isa and Jeremy looking to see if there are any fish caught in the ice.
















We did not find any fish but we did find some jellyfish.


















And this one is very cool.....warping reality.....


















I never said that the winter was not beautiful or mind blowing... just long.

1 comment:

stream stompin' girl said...

very cool pics, and I love Isa's mittens.... the shotgun strapped to the sled really brings it home!